March 17, 2010
President Trump and Governor DeWine have urged that we not gather in groups larger than ten people. Additionally, our District Supt. has asked that all of our churches close for an indefinite period of time in order to be a part of the solution rather than potentially increase the spread of the Corona-virus.
With that in mind, beginning Wednesday March 18, we will cancel all gatherings until further notice. We are planning to provide ministry to our members and beyond through the technology tools available to us. Pastor Jonathan will provide a brief devotional by livestream at 7 PM on March 18. Each Sunday morning at 10:30, we will worship together through livestream.
All of our pastors will be available to talk with you or pray with you by phone. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any need. Ministry and fellowship will continue, but differently and creatively.
Things to Do:
- Read the Word of God
- Pray for one another and the entire world
- Pray for God to use you for good through all of this trial
- Pray for our leaders and especially all in the health care community
- Live your faith in Jesus and share the hope we have in Him
- Call, text, or email others and encourage them in their faith
- Watch for online meetings on the Calendar page
- Please continue to give generously (Online giving or mailing your checks will be of great help)
- Be vigilant and responsible for your own well-being and for others
Remember this great text: “The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in You. Trust in the LORD forever, for in God the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock” (Isaiah 26:3-4 NASB).
Grace and peace in Christ,